Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Going through withdraw....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member whataslacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am going through SIP withdraw.
    And I don't know if I can make it until the next issue ships!

    Guess I will simply have to go back and start rereading some of the more recent ones so I know what the heck it is I am reading when 42 gets in my sweaty little hands smile


    --------------
    Slacker www.scifislacker.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SIPFAN_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't feel too badI just got 41 with my recent Westfield Comics order.
    JD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So pick up a copy of Paradise Too 2. After you read it, try to guess who is on the back cover, and when, and how, and why. That should give you something to think about.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I just fondle my Katchoo keychain until the next issue arrives smile

    Hey Terry! Why isn't SiP bi-weekly? Eh? You just like to watch us suffer, don't you!(j/k!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •